Monday, June 20, 2011

Rose

When I think of R.icelli I don't automatically think of gorean clothing. Still, when I found this cute pink free! little dress I thought it would be pretty suitable for Gor, because of the texture and the ropebelt with tassels. It comes in a dress and a top version with resizable prim parts. I'm wearing the top version with the panties and cuffs that go with a Severed Garden outfit. Not free, but lovely clothes, so if you have some cash to spare I would suggest you hit their store. Then a little trip to Savoir Hair. Honestly I don't really like most of the hairstyles available there, but they're all free so you can't go wrong when giving it a try. I did however find this sleek hairstyle from Tiny Bird, 0L for an entire fatpack!

Hair: D.A.N.C.E Tiny Bird@Savoir Hair freebie
Dress: Lolita Dress Rose R.icelli (marketplace) freebie
Cuffs and panties: (part of) Frida Olive Severed Garden (marketplace)

Skin: Pout-Moonbeam Pure [Dark] Curio
Brand: Kef Branding Vigo
Feet: Jolie Pied Mid-bare SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment