Sunday, June 19, 2011

Earth-girl

Only a week or so ago, I decided to give gorean roleplay a chance. Everyone has an opinion on it, but I wanted to see for myself. I met some awesome people and it completely renewed my passion for roleplay.With new roleplay comes a new look but, I am currently pretty much broke, which was when I figured that there had to be a cheap way to look cute in Gor. Of course there's the marketplace that's very helpful, but as from now on I will blog my finds to share with other girls who are pennyless, both in and outside of sl.

This dress is an item of the Depraved Summer Nights Hunt at Xplosion. It comes with and without a flower patern, as well as bra and panties. That's my kind of freebie, cute and versatile! Speaking of versatile, another cheap way to change your look is make-up. These are not just cheap, they're free! From top to bottom: Zeery, Grixdale and Chelle. And to finish the look this lovely bracelet from LaTopasienne, free at the Accessory Fair.


Hair: Francesca-Jupiter Truth
Skin: Pout-Moonbeam Pure [Dark] Curio
Headband: Ragnarok Manic Mainstore (marketplace) cheapie (50L)
Makeup 1: Summer Hunt Item Zeery  freebie
Makeup 2: Grixdale@Kozmetica Summer Event freebie
Makeup 3: Chelle@Kozmetica Summer Event freebie
Dress: Depraved Summer Nights Hunt Xplosion freebie
Bracelet: Sacarbee Argent LaTopasienne @ Accessory Fair freebie
Brand: Kef Branding Vigo
Feet: Jolie Pied Mid-bare SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment